An experience designed for olive oil and nature lovers who have a passion for olive oil, nature, tradition and traditional Greek gastronomy!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Private group
Select participants and date
Maria, our passionate food lover and local host, will be waiting for you in front of the Port Authorities Offices in Kalamata!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Availability: March - November, from Monday to Sunday, excluding Thursdays & public holidays.
- Availability of the Olive oil tasting experience: October – March: Monday - Saturday in the mornings. Afternoons after coordination.
- April – September: Monday-Sunday: In the mornings. For afternoons after coordination.
- Availability & visit at the Olive oil mill: March to October only from Monday to Friday. Not operating on Saturdays, Sundays & official holidays.
- Availability of the Olive grove tour: All year round.
- Official holidays are excluded.
- In order to organize your experience in the best way, the booking and the full payment must be made the latest 3 days before.
- Family friendly.