Enjoy guided visits of 3 of the main monasteries in Meteora and experience the natural beauty and cultural heritage of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up in Kalampaka is provided at the following accommodations: Boutique Hotel Iridanos Guesthouse Arsenis Guesthouse Lithos Guesthouse Monastiri Guesthouse Mythos Guesthouse Papastathis Guesthouse Patavalis Guesthouse Petrino Guesthouse Plakias Pyrgos Adrachti Villa San Giorgio Hotel Aeolic Star Hotel Aigli Hotel Alexiou Hotel Amalia Kalambaka Hotel Antoniadis Hotel Dellas Boutique Hotel Doupiani House Hotel Edelweiss Hotel Epavlis Suites Hotel Famissi Hotel Famissi Eden Hotel France Hotel Galaxy Hotel Gogos Meteora Hotel Kaikis Hotel Kastraki Hotel Kosta Famissi Hotel Meteora 1* Hotel Meteora 4* Hotel Meteoritis Hotel Orfeas Hotel Panorama Hotel Pineas Hotel Spanias Hotel Sydney Hotel Tsikeli Hotel Vavitsas Hotel Divani Meteora Bloutsos Rooms Boufidis Rooms Sisters Totti Rooms Sofia Rooms Thalia Rooms Tsigas Rooms Ziogas Rooms Zozas Rooms Badalogianni Rooms Boufidis Camping International Camping Meteora Garden Camping Philoxenia Camping Vrachos Camping
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Making noise
Know before you go
- The monasteries have a strict dress code, it is required that men wear trousers and long sleeves and that women wear a skirt that goes below the knee or a shawl or scarf to wrap around themselves