Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Meteora, a rock formation in central Greece hosting one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby or outside your apartment holding a sign with your name on it, 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note, the drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. Although they will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places that you visit.