Take this tour from Jujuy to the Salinas Grandes salt flats and marvel at the exotic landscape. Admire the multi-hued mountain and desert landscapes of Seven Colors Hill. Explore the village of Purmamarca, and hike the wonderful Los Colorados trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the YPF gas station located at Vilcapugio 1986, Y4607EKF San Salvador de Jujuy. Go to the coffee shop to await the arrival of the bus and meet your group. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or children under 5 years old
- In this tour, you reach up to 4200 meters (13,780 feet above sea level) and it involves driving on low-quality dirt roads
- Please provide a contact number the local partner can reach you on at the moment of booking