Enjoy a deeply relaxing day in the beautiful location on the Dead Sea. Bathe in mineral rich muds, float on the rich and therapeutic salty water, and or just soak up the sun and appreciate the views of this unique landscape just outside Jerusalem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Jerusalem. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
- Relax and be transported to one of the world's most unique places to relax and appreciate nature
- Experience the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud
- Float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea
- See the Good Samaritan and views of the ancient city of Jericho
- Pick up and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide in a choice of languages
- Entrance fee to the Dead Sea
- Natural treatments or massage
- Food or drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring bring hats, bathing suits, towels, comfortable shoes and flip-flop sandals.
- Tour is not suitable for children under age of 4.