See the animals up close at the Lion Park and discover the Cradle of Humankind Sterkfontein Caves, one of the worlds most productive and important archaeological sites. All just an hour drive from Johannesburg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pick–up from your Johannesburg or surrounding area hotel. Please note that the pick-up might take up to one hour. Based on the hotel location, you will be picked up between 8am-9am.
- Explore the Lion and Safari Park in a 4X4 open vehicle
- Visit Maropeng New Scientific Exhibition centre
- Explore the world-famous Sterkfontein Caves
- Learn the story of humankind
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Cave tour is not suitable for people who suffer from acute asthma or chest problems.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.