From Jerusalem, head south and climb Masada as the sun rises, illuminating the surrounding desert and Dead Sea. Then to the stunning Ein Gedi Oasis Nature Reserve for a hike and then finish the day by floating and swimming at the magnificent Dead Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A physical fitness is required for this great 1hr hike.
- The tour is self-guided: it includes full transportation and printed guiding materials, but no actual guide.
- Things to bring: passport, sunscreen, walking shoes, bathing suit, towel, hat & water.
- Please note: You will need to enter your passport number. After clicking on the "Book Now" button a booking form will show up. After you filled-in all the necessary information enter your passport number in the field "remarks for the local operator".