Walk in the footsteps of Jesus in Nazareth. Explore ancient temples, churches and baptismal sites sacred to those who worship, and discover a land of beauty and history with your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up is provided from centrally located Jerusalem hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Walk in the footsteps of Jesus in his hometown of Nazareth
- Visit the Church of Annunciation and Church of St. Joseph
- Gaze out over the rich landscape of the Golan Heights
- Visit the site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves in Tabgha
- Set foot in the Baptismal waters of the Jordan River
- Pick up from central hotels
- Government licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites
- Meals and tips
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.