Look out over Jerusalem from the Mt of Olives and descend to the Kidron Valley. Enter the Old City, ascend the Temple Mount (or tour the Tower of David), and visit the Jerusalem archaeological park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup service is available from major hotels in Jerusalem.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour proceeds on foot through the Kidron Valley and Old City; a minimum level of physical fitness is required
- Entrance to Temple Mount is subject to strict security measures
- Security checks are conducted at the entrance to Temple Mount. Please note that no religious objects (including the Bible) or weapons of any kind are permitted in Temple Mount
- Guests are required to dress modestly and respectfully
- In the event that Temple Mount is closed to visitors, you will tour the Tower of David