Experience a host of historical sites on this private guided walking trip through the Old City of Jerusalem. Enter the Holy Sepulcher, the Temple Mount, and the Room of the Last Supper.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Jaffa Gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Men must wear shorts that cover the knees or pants and shirts with short sleeves or longer to visit holy sites. Women must wear shorts or skirts that cover the knees or longer pants and sleeves that cover halfway between the shoulder and elbow or longer. For the Temple Mount, legs, arms, and the neck must be covered completely with opaque material. Exposed midriffs and low necklines are not allowed
- Sites visited depend upon the pace of the tour and guests' preferences
- Temple Mount cannot be visited on Fridays, Saturdays, or Jewish and Islamic holidays
- The interior of the Dome of the Rock is not accessible to guests