This tour is designed to give you a glimpse into the rich cultural and religious identity of the ultra-Orthodox Jews living in Jerusalem. During the tour, visit a traditional neighborhood, which isn’t typically visited by tourists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Modest clothing is required, this includes a scarf/shawl for women and no shorts or bare shoulders for both men and women
- Please remember to bring a hat, water, and a camera