See some of the world's most holy sites on a guided small group tour of Jerusalem. Follow in the footsteps of Jesus on the Via Dolorosa, get panoramic views from Mount Scopus, and discover the ancient tombs of the Kidron Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, French, English
- Pickup included
- A confirmation email, including your final pickup time and pickup hotel, will be sent to you by the supplier (Bein Harim). Please make sure to read it carefully. If you don't receive a confirmation email from the supplier, please contact to confirm your pickup: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old
- A modest dress code is required to enter holy sites such as the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The tour ends in the Old City of Jerusalem