Take a great way to explore the history and religion of the Old City of Bethlehem, a city listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following your guided tour of the most important sites in Bethlehem, you will visit the Dead Sea where you can swim or relax.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pickup will be at 7:45 AM in front of the David Citadel Hotel - all our drivers have your main booking name on their phones, make sure to see your name on the phone before you go to the vehicle/bus. Add us on WhatsApp and we'll confirm your driver's name/vehicle type on the morning of the tour +972 59-398-3488.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a hat, sunscreen, a bathing suit, and a towel