Explore Old Jerusalem on this half-day tour from Jerusalem with a professional guide. Visit the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Jewish Quarter, the Armenian Quarter, Mount Scopus, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main hotels in Jerusalem. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour ends in the Old City at 1:00PM (approximately)
- Modest dress is required
- Holders of diplomatic or foreign passports and 3-month entry permits are exempt from VAT payment per Israeli law. You will be required to provide valid passport details to avoid being charged VAT.