Head into the heart of the West Bank to discover the sacred town of Bethlehem on this half-day tour. Visit the Church of the Nativity itself and the serene Franciscan Grotto of Lady Mary, before making your way back to Jerusalem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will be picked up from Abraham Hostel on Davidka Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Remember to bring your passport, a hat, and water.
- Please note: You will need to enter your passport number. After clicking on the "Book Now" button a booking form will show up. After you filled-in all the necessary information enter your passport number in the field "remarks for the local operator".