Join an unforgettable tour to the ancient city of Hebron, one of the four holy cities in both Judaism and Islam, south of Jerusalem in the southern West Bank.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Our meeting point will be at the Abraham Hostel, at Davidka Square, JerusalemOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Things to bring: passport, hat, water, modest clothes.
- Please note: You will need to enter your passport number. After clicking on the "Book Now" button a booking form will show up. After you filled-in all the necessary information enter your passport number in the field "remarks for the local operator".
- NB: This tour is not available for Israeli passport holders