Visit the city of Jerusalem's most famous sites. This full-day tour includes stops at the Western Wall, the Dome of the Rock the Church of Holy Sepulcher, supposed place of Jesus' burial and resurrection, and the Holocaust Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, English
- Pickup included
- A confirmation email, including your final pickup time and pickup hotel, will be sent to you by the supplier (Bein Harim). Please make sure to read it carefully. If you don't receive a confirmation email from the supplier, please contact to confirm your pickup: email@example.com.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for holy sites.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. This is substituted with a visit to King David's Tomb, Hall of Last Suppe, and the Church of All Nations at the garden Garden of Gethsemane.
- Russian-speaking guide is not available at Yad Vashem, audio guiding and headphones are provided instead.
- Tour is not suitable for children under age of 4.
- Children under 10 years old may not enter the Holocaust Museum.