See Jordan’s top sights on this 3-day trip from Jerusalem. Spend 2 nights under the desert skies in a Bedouin camp, explore the iconic Petra, and drive through the vast desert of Wadi Rum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- What to bring: valid passport, money for border crossings, souvenirs, and tips, warm clothes for the night
- Important note: religious meal requirements (such as Kosher or Halal) are unfortunately unable to be accommodated on this tour
- Most Western countries receive a travel visa at the border crossing. However, residents of some countries need to apply for a visa in advance
- For re-entry into Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a visa on arrival or have already arranged a multiple entry visa for Israel in advance
- Please note, this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders, due to restrictions
- If you have Israeli citizenship in addition to a foreign passport, please contact the local tour operator prior to the tour for special instructions regarding the border crossings