See world famous classical landmarks of Jerusalem, and experience Bethlehem - the birth town of Jesus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from major hotels in Jerusalem. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Visit to Bethlehem may require a change of vehicle as well as a local Palestinian guide
- Holders of diplomatic or foreign passports and 3-month entry permits are exempt from VAT payment per Israeli law. You will be required to provide valid passport details to avoid being charged VAT.