Join an unforgettable tour to the ancient city of Hebron, south of Jerusalem in the southern West Bank. This contested city is the burial site of the Biblical Patriarchs and Matriarchs, and is one of the four holy cities in both Judaism and Islam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Our meeting point will be at the Abraham Hostel, at Davidka Square, JerusalemOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Things to bring: passport, hat, water, modest clothes.
- Please note: You will need to enter your passport number. After clicking on the "Book Now" button a booking form will show up. After you filled-in all the necessary information enter your passport number in the field "remarks for the local operator".
- NB: This tour is not available for Israeli passport holders