Depart Jersey City by ferry to visit Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum on the same day or another.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, German, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This activity begins in Liberty State Park, Jersey City, New Jersey.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- If you choose to visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum on the same day as Liberty and Ellis Islands, you will need to make your own way back to New Jersey.
- If you want to visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum on a different date, the return ferry to New Jersey is included. To arrange this, you will need to contact the local operator after booking