Drive through the Judean desert, and stop for a break at the Good Samaritan Inn. Then continue to Jericho – the oldest city in the world. See Zacheus's Sycamore and see the Mountain of Temptation, before traveling on to the most ancient part of Jericho.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is provided from centrally located Jerusalem hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Visit the Good Samaritan Inn, based on the story of Biblical kindness
- See one of the oldest still-inhabited cities in the world at Jericho
- Pick-up from central hotels
- Entrance fees
- Cable car in Jericho
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
- Half day Jericho tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays, Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. The Palestinian guide will only meet the tour at the border.
- Vehicle changes might be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
- Passports are required.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.