Get close to the charming city of Jerez de la Frontera, where churches, palaces, and unique buildings are discovered among orange trees and fountains along plazas, streets, and corners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plaza del Mamelon, in front of the sculpture "Gran Break a la calesera".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours are private, so if you would like a more personalized visit or an alternative schedule, please contact the tour supplier for additional options according to your interests.