Cruise on Jasper National Park's largest glacier-fed lake. Disembark to enjoy a short nature trail and admire the view of the world-famous Spirit Island. Soak up scenic views of crystal clear water, alpine glaciers, and wildlife throughout the cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please make your way to the boat dock on Maligne Lake to board your cruise, Maligne Lake Rd, Improvement District No. 12, AB T0E 1E0, Canada. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please make your own way to Maligne Lake, a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure time
- During the peak season, the time you booked is not guaranteed. In case your requested departure time is sold out, later departure times will be offered
- Please take warm clothing