Discover Jasper with your taste buds on this 3-hour walking tour of historical downtown Jasper. Along the way you will be visiting 4 local restaurants for a plate of Jasper's top food paired with a boozy drink, while hearing tales of a mountain town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the Visitor Information Center located at 500 Connaught Drive. It's a large stone heritage building across from the Totem Pole.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please dress for the weather
- Some food allergies can be accommodated with 24hrs advance notice
- Gratuities are optional and not included