Embark on a dog sledding trip right in front of the Grand Teton Mountains at the Heart Six Ranch along the Buffalo Fork. Enjoy the secluded nature of private trails and finish with a cup of hot cocoa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Heart Six Ranch in Moran, WY, about 40 minutes from Jackson, WY.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The trail is suitable for any age as it is very flat and a safe place to travel. This is protected land with no snowmobiles or motorized traffic on the trail