Discover the Wyoming wilderness on horseback with a guide. Take in sweeping views of the Grand Teton mountain range and ride through secluded nature trails in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Heart Six Ranch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Hunting season starts September 20th and horseback rides will be exclusively held on the ranch and public roads. Forest entry is not permitted during this time
- During hunting season rides might be a bit less than 2 hours and you must wear the orange vests supplied to you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not suitable for customers who weigh more than 240 lbs (108 kg)