Enjoy winter wildlife viewing on a guided tour of Grand Teton National Park in an enclosed, heated vehicle. Following a restaurant lunch, take a horse-drawn sleigh ride on the National Elk Refuge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Accommodation in Jackson, Teton Village, or Wilson, Wyoming
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tour departure times are subject to change due to weather and sunrise or sunset times. The tour will take place even when it is snowing
- Please eat breakfast before you join this tour
- It is recommended to bring a small blanket for your time on the horse-drawn sleigh at the National Elk Refuge