Explore Grand Teton National Park on a snowy, cross-country skiing adventure for beginners. Receive professional Nordic skiing instruction and winter ecology interpretation from a naturalist guide certified by the Professional Ski Instructors of America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Winter sports gear
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please consider the duration and type of the activity: it may not be ideal for young kids
- Please arrive at the meeting location at least 10 minutes prior to your tour time and present your mobile voucher to your guide
- Please make sure to bring your own cross-country skis or rent them before tour