Embark on a guided winter adventure into Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. Spot winter wildlife from a heated vehicle, take a horse-drawn Elk-Refuge sleigh, and a snowcoach tour in Yellowstone to witness Old Faithful geyser explode.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Jackson, Wyoming. The exact meeting point location will be confirmed after your reservation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please plan to have a hotel booked in Jackson one night prior to the tour, as well as in the Jackson Hole area for the night after the tour.
- Winter boots with good tread are a must for this tour. You will receive a suggested packing list once you are booked.
- Accommodations provided on this tour are 3 star and over.