Experience the magical ambiance of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at night on this tour. Listen and watch as your tour guide brings the Vatican's art and history to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Trecaffè. Look for an orange sign that says "Around the City." The meeting point is only 200 meters (660 feet) from the main entrance of the Vatican Museums.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 20 minutes
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks
- Not wheelchair accessible. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- All customers will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID in order to access the monument
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not allowed inside the museum
- Travellers must be in good physical shape
- Please provide an active phone number during the booking process to be contacted regarding the last-minute change
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.