Explore the culture and history of Istanbul & Ephesus on a 5-day, 4-night tour. See highlights of Turkey like the Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, and the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, and the Artemis Temple, the Celsus Library, and the Grand Theatre in Ephesus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- To visit holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques, and synagogues both women and men need to wear appropriate clothing that covers the shoulders and knees
- When visiting mosques, you'll need to remove your shoes
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. When day 2 falls on a Sunday, the Grand Bazaar will be visited on day 3.