Take a day tour from Istanbul to the beautiful Bursa via bus and ferry. You will visit several historical sites including Ulu Cami, the Green Mosque, and the Green Mausoleum, and have time to enjoy a traditional lunch or walk through the city silk bazaar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation on the Europe continent in the old city and new city.
- Private group
- See the Bursa Grand Mosque with its 20 domes and 2 minarets
- Walk around the Yeşil Mosque, also known as the Green Mosque
- Stroll through the local silk bazaar and shop for goods from the city residents
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bus transportation to and from Bursa
- Fully guided Bursa day tour
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Cable car to Uludag
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- It takes 3-5 hours away ıt depends on traffic jam.
- Availability; Every day
- Start time; 07.00
- Departure point; Your Hotel Front Desk
- Duration; 12 or 14 hours depending on the season.
- NOTE:As you would like to go ULUDAG mountain as well in Bursa please contact us.