Spend the morning exploring Istanbul's Ottoman past at the enchanting Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Topkapi Palace
- See the world's third largest diamond
- Discover the treasures housed in the Topkapi Museum
- Visit the Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque)
- Check out the Imperial Treasury and Armory
- Entrance fees
- Transportation and round-trip hotel transfer
- Customary gratuities
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Istanbul cruise port. Please be advised that guide will be holding a “Neon Tours” sign at custom area at the cruise port. Please advise cruise ship details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Blue Mosque is closed from 1st of March until 15th of May 2018 due to maintenance work; during this period Suleymaniye Mosque will be visited instead of the Blue Mosque
- Tours run daily. Exact times can vary between 08:00 and 09:00, depending on your hotel's location.
- The supplier reserves the right to change the tour itinerary in the event of unforeseen and/or unusual circumstances such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, etc.
- Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays, until around 14:00. Another place will be visited or more free time will be given.
- Please contact the supplier 24 hours before tour departure to confirm your booking.