Explore famous rooftops, learn how to bargain at markets like a local, see some of the city's highlight attractions and taste some local delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point, the Column of Constantine, is just across the Tram Stop T1. In Turkish this stop is called '' Cemberlitas ''. Look at the meeting point for the red dressed tour guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Grand Bazaar is closed on sundays - on sundays you will see the Bazaar from outside only.