Explore the history of Istanbul on a full-day guided tour of 4 of its most historic monuments. Visit the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace, and end with a stroll around the Grand Bazaar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from centrally located hotels on European side of Istanbul.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. For tours on these days, you will visit the underground Basilica Cistern instead
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with the Spice Bazaar
- Please note that the Blue Mosque will be closed to visitors between March 1 2018 and May 15 2018 due to renovations. During this time there will be no interior visit to the mosque and can be seen from the outside only