Escape the hustle of Istanbul with return ferry tickets across the Marmara Sea to the Princes' Islands. Arrive at Büyükada (Big Island) where you can admire the magnificent old villas, rent a bike, and explore the historic sights at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- German, English, French, Russian
Select participants and date
Ferry Departure Point: the pier is located in Kabatas, across tram line number 1 and funicular, close to Dolmabahce Palace. Make your way to the 'Dentur Avrasya Kabataş İskelesi' ticket counter behind the red petrol station. Is it recommended that you use public transport to avoid getting stuck in traffic. Directions: • From Taksim: by foot or via funicular F1 (5 minutes) • From Dolmabahce Palace: by foot (5 minutes) • From Sultanahmet: tram T1 (15 minutes) • From Besiktas: by foot or via bus (5 minutes) • From Galataport: by foot (5 minutes) • From Galata Tower: by foot or tram T1 (10 minutes)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The ferry departs at 9:45 AM
- The last boat returns from the Island is 3:30 PM. You will receive the most up-to-date informations before the tour starts