Explore the side streets of Pera, the cultural heart of Istanbul, on a 3-hour guided culinary walk. You’ll taste kebabs and sample a variety of Middle Eastern foods and traditional side dishes. Visit Hazzapoulo Passage and have your fortune told as well!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about Turkish cuisine as you taste your way through Pera
- Take a guided walk through the Flower Passage and Nevizade
- Stop for a cup of Turkish coffee and a fortune telling session in Hazzapoulo Passage
- Food and drinks
- Fortune telling
- Extra drinks and food
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet the tour guide at Taksim Square in front of the Marmara Hotel, Istanbul.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Menus change according to the group’s interests, tastes, seasons, and foods available.
- Be sure to tell the tour guide at the beginning of the tour if you have any food allergies or intolerances.