Travel through Turkish history on this ultimate all-in-one introduction to the major sites everyone must see when in Istanbul. Experience the best of modern day Istanbul as well as you stop for a tasty Turkish lunch with locals at a popular café.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pudding Shop/Lale Restaurant, Divanyolu Caddesi No.6 34400, Sultanahmet, Istanbul With the Sultanahmet tram stop as a reference, the restaurant is located on the street where the tram line runs through Sultanahmet, about a 3-minute walk from the Sultanahmet tram stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- While Istanbul can be quite liberal, please be aware that the standard of dress throughout Turkey is conservative. To respect this and for your own comfort, modest clothing is recommended. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees (for both women and men).
- Note that at the Blue Mosque, women are required to cover their hair (it is recommended that you bring a scarf with you), and both men and women will need to remove their shoes.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Note that the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, so if you choose a Sunday departure, you will explore the vibrant Spice Market, located near the bazaar, and filled with Turkish spices, coffees, teas, and treats.
- Please note that the Blue Mosque in Istanbul will be closed from 1 March to 15 May for renovation. The visit to this monument will be replaced with a visit to the Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque, which was built in 1572.