Enjoy a half-day tour of Istanbul and explore the Byzantine and Ottoman heart of the Old City. See Istanbul icons such as the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, and Hippodrome, and stroll through the lively Grand Bazaar looking for souvenir gifts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Guests should come to the meeting point which is in front of the Tamara Restaurant or The Marmara Taksim Hotel at 08:00.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sundays - on this day of the week it will be replaced with a visit to an authentic shop
- On Friday mornings before 1:00 PM, the Blue Mosque is only visited from the outside because of the noon prayer
- Please note that there may be long waiting times for entry to the Blue Mosque
- Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels
- Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes
- Please note that on the afternoon tour you will visit other authentic shops instead of the Grand Bazaar
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays. On this day of the week, this part of the tour will be replaced by a visit to the Yerebatan Cistern. Hagia Sophia is not closed on Mondays on high season