Discover Constantinople before the Ottoman conquest in 1453. What else is there to Constantinople after you've seen Hagia Sophia? It's all along the Golden Horn with its churches, walls, gates and an entire whole medieval culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meet at the Karakoy ferry dock. This is where you will get on the Golden Horn ferry. Please make your way to Karakoy and locate the ferry dock by the water. Your guide will wait just by the exit. Looking at the sea, Galata Bridge will be on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Ferry ride is only 30 minutes on a public boat
- Chora Church will be closed for restoration and will be replaced with the Bulgarian Orthodox Church