Save time and money with this Combo Ticket. Access the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern, and the Bosphorus Cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your red-dressed guide, at the Hürrem Sultan Hamam. It is located below the trees, next to the newspaper kiosk, and across from the Hagia Sophia. If you can not find him please call the emergency number provided by the company.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - Hagia Sophia Meeting Times: Daily at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
- - Topkapi Palace Meeting Times: Daily except Tuesdays at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
- - Basilica Cistern Meeting Times: Daily except Sundays at 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m.
- - Basilica Cistern is currently under renovation; therefore, we take you to 1001 Cistern just next to it.