Pay your respects to the fallen heroes of the Gallipoli Campaign of World War I on a full-day tour from Istanbul to the battlesites and war memorials of the Dardanelles Straits. Learn about the tragic events and remarkable characters of the campaign.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in the Taksim, Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Laleli, and Aksaray districts of Istanbul. Please provide the name and address of your hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that pick-up and drop off is only available from the European side of Istanbul and city center hotels (Sultanahmet, Laleli, Topkapı, Aksaray, Taksim, Sirkeci and Şişli areas)
- This tour can be booked up to 48 hours in advance
- Cancellations permitted up to 48 hours in advance