Discover Byzantine art and Christian relics on a full-day tour of Istanbul. Visit the Chapel of St. Saviour in Chora, the Zeyrek Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and more. Then, go underground to see the superb subterranean cistern of Constantinople.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- We offer free transfer service from Europe side and from City center hotels only. Hotel location must be; Sultanahmet-Laleli-Topkapı-Aksaray-Taksim-Sirkeci and Şişli Area.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The Chora Church/ Mosque is closed until 01 April 2023 for Renovation.Guide will inform guest from outside.
- We are offer other place instead Chora Church.