Join us for a full-day tour of Istanbul remarkable historical center, including a visit to the magnificent Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, and the amazing Haghia Sophia. Then, look for a bargain at the city's bustling Grand Bazaar!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At the front desk of your hotel.
- See Istanbul's most famous historic and cultural sites on this full-day tour
- Walk through the historic Hippodrome, Istanbul's first stadium and home to three impressive monuments
- Marvel at the stunning Blue Mosque, decorated with beautiful blue Iznik tiles
- Explore Topkapi Palace, the home of more than 25 Sultans over 400 years
- Shop around at the bustling Grand Bazaar, the city's beating commercial heart, that dates back to 1461
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Istanbul
- Guided full-day tour
- All entrance fees
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Dolmabahce Palace and Beylerbeyi Palace are closed on Monday and Thursday.
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.