Take a morning stroll through the historic Eyup Sultan area outside of the Istanbul city walls on our guided morning tour. See the famous Mosque that makes Eyup Sultan area so important to the Muslim population, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Istanbul hotels within Taksim Square, Şişli, Beşiktaş, Sultanahmet, and Fatih neighborhoods.
- See some of the most amazing places of religious significance in Istanbul
- Look back over the Golden Horn from Pier Loti Hill
- Discover the vibrant area of Eyup Sultan
- English-speaking guides
- Hotel pickup
- Personal expenses
- Hotel drop-off
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please dress in a manner that is approproate for visiting religious sites.