Experience a 3-hour climbing adventure in the great outdoors at the Seilpark Interlaken. Enjoy swinging from tree to tree high above the forest ground, crossing over bridges, and zip lining to the next platform.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Interlaken Wagnerenstraße 3800 Interlaken If arriving by car from Bern, exit the highway at Interlaken West. Drive to the first roundabout, continue straight on to the first intersection (Heimwehfluhbahn), then turn right towards Heimwehfluh and follow the signs to the Seilpark Interlaken. Drive on to the parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height for children:
- Butterfly course – 1 meter
- Gemschi course – 1.2 meters
- All other courses – 1.4 meters
- Minimum weight: 20 kg
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Viewers may enter for free.
- The park is partly protected from direct sunlight and rainfall.