Experience traditional Austrian folk music culture as the Gundolf Family entertains you with a 1.5-hour program. Listen to authentic folk music, see Tyrolean dance and "shoe-slapping," and hear traditional yodeling while enjoying a drink or 3-course meal.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at Alpensaal an der Messe. The entrance is at the corner with Ingenieur-Etzel-Strasse.Open in Google Maps ⟶