Defy gravity in a state-of-the-art wind tunnel in Kansas City and feel the thrill of a simulated skydive. Freefall in safety and experience the thrill of an indoor flight.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
iFLY - Kansas City: 10975 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS 66210, USA. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Flyers must be over 3 years of age or older
- Flyers who weigh between 260-300 lbs may not be able to fly. Additional evaluation by an iFLY staff member upon check-in will be required to determine if the flyers can be accommodated and whether additional restrictions apply
- People who weigh over 300 lbs will not be able to fly
- Women who are pregnant should not fly
- Participants with a hard cast or hard prosthetic that cannot be removed are not permitted to fly
- People with current or prior head, neck, back, or shoulder injury, heart condition, or any other condition that may impede their ability to take part in physical activity or increase the risk of injury, should not fly
- iFLY recommends people with prior shoulder dislocations do not fly
- Your experience will begin promptly upon your arrival so please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in