Take an adventure into the East Desert. Live the Bedouin life on this trip to Sahara Park, where you can combine adventure with the wonders of the desert. Ride a quad bike and a camel, enjoy a Bedouin dinner and entertainment, and marvel at the sunset!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel reception or outside as some hotels don't allow cars to get inside the hotel Please note that the pick-up times vary between the hotels so please make sure you add the hotel name in order to receive the exact pick-up time. Pick-up starts from 1:00 PM and return is at around 6:00 PM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tours operate daily.
- Available languages (tour guide): English, German, Russian, Italian
- What to bring; comfortable walking shoes, cotton clothes in summer, warmer clothes in winter, sun block, sunglasses, photo/video camera
- The minimum age for driving is 16-years-old
- Helmets are provided
- Pregnant women cannot ride a quad bike
- A disclaimer form against damage and personal injury must be signed
- This is a guided tour and not a racing session
- Adventure Safari by quad bike, camel ride, entrance fees, and star watching by the telescope are included in the price
- The tour price includes pickup from Hurghada hotels. An extra transfer fee will be applied for pickup from hotels in Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, and Abo Soma Bay at €10 per person